By Kurt Niedenzu
Read or Download Annual Reports in Inorganic and General Syntheses–1973 PDF
Best inorganic books
Inorganic Chemistry in Aqueous answer reports the chemistry of the weather in all their oxidation states in an aqueous atmosphere. the character of ions in resolution is defined in a few element and enthalpies and entropies of hydration of many ions are outlined and recalculated from the easiest facts on hand.
Metal-organic frameworks symbolize a brand new classification of fabrics which can clear up the hydrogen garage challenge linked to hydrogen-fueled automobiles. during this first definitive consultant to metal-organic framework chemistry, writer L. MacGillivray addresses state-of-art advancements during this promising know-how for substitute fuels.
- Life, Death and Nitric Oxide (Rsc Paperbacks)
- Critical Stability Constants: Second Supplement
- Electron Paramagnetic Resonance of d Transition Metal Compounds
- Carbon Chemistry (Essential Chemistry)
Additional resources for Annual Reports in Inorganic and General Syntheses–1973
137. 138. 139. P. Davidson and M. Lappert, J. CHEM. -CHEM. , 1973,317» T. Marks and A. Newman, J. AM. CHEM. , £5,769 (1973). Also see correction in J. AM. CHEM. SOC. ,308^+ (1973). E. Abel and M. Dunster, J. CHEM. -DALTON, 1973,98. T. Hauw, DISS. ABST. INT. B, 33,6l8 (1972). CHEM. , 78_,23^38y. R. Job and M. Curtis, INORG. , 12,2510 (1973). T. George and C. Turnipseed, INORG. , 12,39^ (1973). A. Brooks, J. Howard, S. Knox and F. Stone, J. CHEM. CHEM. , 1973,587. K. Mackay and S. Stobart, J. CHEM.
CHEM. , 497 (1973). P. Glockling and R. Houston, D. R. Boston and N. J. Rose, C. Eaborn, T. N. Metham, and 03 (1973). C. Eaborn, A. Pidcock and B. (I972). J. ORGANOMETAL. , £0, C31 (1973). J. AMER. CHEM. , ££, 4163 (1973). A. Pidcock, J. ORGANOMETAL. , 54, Ratcliff, J. , 43. D. Joyner Department of Chemistry Ball State University Muncie, Indiana ^7306 GENERAL Reviews and books covering various aspects of the chemistry of the group IVA elements are as follows: organometallic chemistry of tin (1-5); organometallic coordination compounds (6); organotin compounds with tintin bonding (7) and with tin bonded to another metal (8); organotins in polymer chemistry (9); kinetics and mechanisms (10); sulfinato complexes (11); synthesis by radiation (12); organometallic compounds of Ge,Sn,Pb (13); direct synthesis with copper-germanium alloys (1^,15); reactions of hydrazones, oximes, nitrones, and Schiff bases with lead tetraacetate (l6); stability of some organometallic complexes (17); biological aspects of lead (l8); lead poisoning (19); toxicity of organotin compounds (20); and "Gmelin's Handbook of Inorganic Chemistry" (21).
OR GANOMETAL. , £2, 283 (1973). H. Schmidtbauer and W. Wolf, ANGEW. , 8£, 344 (1973). M. Weidenbruch and C. Pierrard, ANGEW. , 8£, 507 (1973). G. Fritz, G. Marquardt and H. Scheer, ANGEW. CHEM. 8£, 587 (1973). P. Binger and R. Küster, SYNTHESIS, 309 (1973). J. R. Pratt and S. T. Thames, SYNTHESIS, 223 (1973). E. Hengge and D. Wolf er, ANGEW. , 8£, 304 (1973). V. P. Mironov, V. I. Grigos, S. Ya. Pechurina, A. P. Zhigach, and V. N. Siryatskaya, DOKL. AKAD. NAUK. SSSR, 210, 60I (1973). A. A. Buyakov, T.
Annual Reports in Inorganic and General Syntheses–1973 by Kurt Niedenzu